Make Appointment

Pet Travel

Traveling soon? Mill Valley Pet Clinic can help you obtain a pet health certificate. Pet health certificates are required for pets traveling domestically within the USA and internationally. The Animal & Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) recommends planning at least two months in advance for domestic travel and four months in advance for international travel.

Different countries have different travel criteria, so you'll need to determine exactly what you'll need and the requirements that you must meet for your pet to travel with you. We recommend checking USDA APHIS to learn about the requirements for your travel destination before making your pet health certificate appointment.

To book your pet health certificate appointment or learn more, call us!