Laboratory testing is a powerful diagnostic tool in veterinary medicine. As we continually strive to offer the highest-quality medicine, we are proud to include in-house diagnostic laboratory services to provide excellent bedside care to our patients.
We use an external laboratory service for all labs that cannot be run easily in house.
Our diagnostic equipment lets us quickly perform many tests to assist your pet’s diagnosis and treatment plan. The sooner we have results, the sooner we can start helping your pet!
We can obtain and interpret in house results for many tests, including:
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Digital radiology/radiography
- Complete Blood Chemistry
- Diagnostic Cytology, including skin, ears, and growths
- Infectious Disease and Virus Testing
- Parasite Testing, including intestinal parasites and heartworms
- Thyroid and Other Hormone Testing